The central idea at New Life Jax is the safety of the patients so, in view, we have put a number of COVID-19 prevention measures at our clinics including:
- Requesting patients with COVID-19 symptoms to be at home.
- Booked appointments only, no walk-ins, no companions with patients.
- Hand gel is provided on entry and a face mask is a must- will be provided if you do not have one.
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) kit to protect you and our team including the use of gloves and face masks by our staff during consultations, and perspex screens at reception.
- To ensure the environment at the clinic remain safe throughout the day, enhanced infection prevention and control is done.
- Controlling the number of patients at the reception in the clinic to a maximum of two people at one time.
- Contactless and card payments are taken if and where possible to reduce the chance of further contact.