Self Pay / Cash Pay Revision Bariatric Surgery
The New Life Surgical Associates is offering a discounted, low-cost price on weight-loss surgery Revision Bariatric Surgery for those paying out-of-pocket who do not have bariatric surgery insurance coverage. Currently, we offer is the best and most affordable price for weight-loss surgery in Florida USA.
Our metabolic and bariatric surgeons have performed thousands of procedures. You can trust that your weight-loss surgery will be performed to the highest standards of safety and comfort by a team of skilled, board-certified surgeons. You will also benefit from an entire care team that is committed to your weight-loss success.
Revision Bariatric Surgery is performed to alter or repair one of the many types of weight loss surgery for the treatment of morbid obesity. The two currently popular procedures, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and Mini Gastric Bypass, while successful, also require occasional revision. In fact the revision rate for the Gastric Banding Surgery is more than 10% during the first two years for either device-related problems or unsatisfactory weight loss. Likewise, the revision rate for gastric bypass is roughly 5-10% after 5 years for either troublesome complications, (e.g., ulcer, etc.) or for unsatisfactory weight loss.
The sleeve gastrectomy, though technically an irreversible procedure, can be revised to a roux-en-y gastric bypass, mini gastric bypass, or a duodenal-jejunal bypass, depending on the indication, anatomy and various patient-related factors.
Who requires a revision surgery?
If you have any of the following conditions, you are a candidate for revision bariatric surgery:
- Excessive weight loss
- Inability to eat adequate amounts of food
- Complications of previous surgery
- Excessive nausea and vomiting
- Markedly increased frequency of loose stools, disrupting daily activities
- Dumping syndrome
- Marginal ulceration
If you are interested in Revision Bariatric Surgery, please request your appointment online.
Revision Bariatric Surgery prices
New Life Surgical Associates is proud to provide the lowest price for weight-loss surgery in Florida. Our offer allows you to take advantage of major discounts on the following procedures if you meet pre-screening criteria:
Revision Bariatric Surgery: $15,000
These prices include:
- Dietary support
- Hospital/surgeon fees
- Infusion treatments after surgery, if needed
- Initial nutritional evaluations
- Initial psychological evaluations
- Insurance for complication-related medical expenses
- Postoperative follow-up visits for 1 year after surgery
- Routine pre- and postoperative tests related to surgery
Benefits of self-pay
Weight-loss surgery can improve your health and quality of life, yet many people struggling with obesity may not qualify for insurance coverage, or they may not have bariatric benefits included as part of their health insurance plan. By paying cash for your weight-loss procedure, you enjoy many benefits, including:
- Lower cost on select weight-loss surgery options
- The same quality of care and comprehensive program
- Reduced wait time to start your weight-loss journey
Why choose us
- All of our physicians and specialists are certified by the American Board of Surgery with clinical focus in bariatric surgery.
- Our surgeons stay up to date on the latest bariatric surgery techniques.
- All of our surgeons are active members of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Our surgeons have performed thousands of successful bariatric surgeries since 2000.