Self Pay / Cash Pay Gastric Bypass Surgery
The New Life Surgical Associates is offering a discounted, low-cost price on weight-loss surgery Gastric Bypass for those paying out-of-pocket who do not have bariatric surgery insurance coverage. Currently, we offer is the best and most affordable price for weight-loss surgery in Florida USA.
Our metabolic and bariatric surgeons have performed thousands of procedures. You can trust that your weight-loss surgery will be performed to the highest standards of safety and comfort by a team of skilled, board-certified surgeons. You will also benefit from an entire care team that is committed to your weight-loss success.
If you are interested in Gastric Bypass weight-loss surgery, please request your appointment online.
Self-Pay Gastric Bypass prices
New Life Surgical Associates is proud to provide the lowest price for weight-loss surgery in Florida. Our offer allows you to take advantage of major discounts on the following procedures if you meet pre-screening criteria:
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: $17,000
These prices include:
- Dietary support
- Hospital/surgeon fees
- Infusion treatments after surgery, if needed
- Initial nutritional evaluations
- Initial psychological evaluations
- Insurance for complication-related medical expenses
- Postoperative follow-up visits for 1 year after surgery
- Routine pre-and postoperative tests related to surgery
Benefits of self-pay
Weight-loss surgery can improve your health and quality of life, yet many people struggling with obesity may not qualify for insurance coverage, or they may not have bariatric benefits included as part of their health insurance plan. By paying cash for your weight-loss procedure, you enjoy many benefits, including:
- Lower cost on select weight-loss surgery options
- The same quality of care and comprehensive program
- Reduced wait time to start your weight-loss journey
Why choose us
- All of our physicians and specialists are certified by the American Board of Surgery with clinical focus in bariatric surgery.
- Our surgeons stay up to date on the latest bariatric surgery techniques.
- All of our surgeons are active members of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Our surgeons have performed thousands of successful bariatric surgeries since 2000.